SORT OF A SEPTEMBER SONG
Now what the hell does that mean? Here's the answer, the U.S. Nationals, for most years, over-lapped from August into September, and a few questions here will reflect that. As in the first pair of queries, whist bear on Indy.
1. At the 1992 NHRA World Finals, this Top Fuel racer ran a then lowest
elapsed time for the sport:
2. Don Prudhomme won his first national event, the 1965 NHRA Winternationals,
and lost his last national event heat at Pomona, the 1994 Winston World
Finals. Who was the guy who beat Prudhomme at the '94 event?
3. Pomona Raceway actually ran a few night races. The last one featured
Top Fuel and Top Gas. What was the year?
4. Who won Pro Stock at the 1998 World Finals?
5. One of the bigger upsets in Winternationals Funny Car history occurred
when this racer won in 1990. Who was he?
6. Who ran the first four-second run at Pomona?
Copyright 1999-2001, Drag Racing Online and Racing Net Source