CIRCUIT RIDERS, RIDE ONCE MORE
As the Quizzter continues to sour on NHRA / IHRA national event fare, he turns ever more frequently to the various drag racing circuits around the country for his 1320 fix. There are no shortage of them, and a good many of them are nitro propelled, to boot! 2007 was good, and if you believe the rumor mill, 2008 will be even better, vis a vis circuit style drag racing. For now let us dwell on who won what in the season just past. Enjoy!!
Congratulations to our November quiz winners, Ed Golden and Roger Hamon , who were the first to answer all the questions correctly! Below are the November answers.
NOVEMBER QUIZ ANSWERS
1. The last Top Fuel winner at the final Finals in Amarillo, Texas (1973) was A Jerry Ruth
2. The last Top Fuel winner at the 1983 final Finals in Orange County was C Shirley Muldowney
3. (Here’s a tough one) The last Funny Car winner at the Dallas facility emerged in 1970. He was A Gene Snow
4. The last Funny Car winner at the final 1980 Finals in Ontario, California was …D Ron Colson
5. The last Top Fuel winner at the 1968 Finals held in Tulsa, Okla. was …D Steve Carbone